Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible

Contributor
@artdeer

The first volume was really good, but stories like this tend to go absolutely nowhere, so I was debating whether I should keep reading. Thanks for saving me the time.

I wanted to read a few chapters to see if I liked it. that was at around 12 am and its now 1 am.
This is so incredibly wholesome and cute i wanted to die right then and there, feeling the most pure of emotions. It's like the wholesome version of a drug, you try it and you get addicted. I don't exaggerate when I say that I had to stop at a few chapters just to wriggle around in bed admiring how cute it was, I don't think I'll ever feel this kind of blissful joy again. 14/10, 8 out of 5 stars, would read 600 chapters of this. If I had the money to support this manga I would.

I don't mind ranting on and on about this manga. It's so sweet that even if you don't have diabetes, you'll spontaneously obtain it and pass out from how much sugar you have consumed, yet at the same time it cures cancer with this unfathomable holiness. God will shut himself off and never speak again knowing that such a pure manga simply exists, he will be afraid that he can't compete. It's just too good to be true, it is the literaly definition of I came looking for copper and found gold, but instead of just finding gold you also find 10 trillion dollars along with a crate full of solid wholesomeness.

Double-page supporter
I don't know why people even expect this manga to have character development.
I don't want to sound rude, but this is NOT a shoujo manga, it's a Slice of Life rom-com.
The pacing is slow and development between character will also slow, so don't go expecting every character to be suddenly developed into a better character.

I don't know why people even expect this manga to have character development.
I don't want to sound rude, but this is NOT a shoujo manga, it's a Slice of Life rom-com.
The pacing is slow and development between character will also slow, so don't go expecting every character to be suddenly developed into a better character.
I recall reading a comment about that. If I wanted a (faster?) character-driven plot, I'd look for something else. The entire purpose of series like this is to take it nice, easy, slow, and relaxed for the Warm & Fuzzies. (Or WAFF [Warm And Fuzzy Feelings]; not sure if that term has carried on to this day.) Slice-of-Life is one of the slowest paced genres you can come across by design. (Especially 4-koma or short-form series with lower page-count per chapter series.)

This is less about character development (seeing how the characters change over time) than it about character discovery (the reader learning about the characters over time.) Small and subtle difference in practical terms, but important to the feel and experience of reading a series, IMHO.

Contributor
@thetrashman
Arc Sys round start messages be like the poems at the beginning of each chapter
You'll get a punch/kick/slash out of this round start message generator site then.

ROUNDONE.jpg

ROUNDONE.jpg

ROUNDONE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread