Kuchi ga Saketemo Kimi ni wa (2020 Short)

Fed-Kun's army
@Raffro i will anyway i loved the original, i started it, it looks like a sequel at first glance ?

Fed-Kun's army
well its not sequel its alternate since the mc in the older one was adult already and in this he isnt.
It is clearly not a sequel.
@migh

Indeed, is a new start, looking at the raws of chapter 3
we have a flashback to MCs childhood, there we can see the kids who are his students in the first manga as his classmates/same age friends this time

Still, I would have liked more than 3 chapters, why the "new start" if you still end it with 3 chapters like the first one? Speaking about the first one, his ending
is much better than this one's ending

Dex-chan lover
Okay so I clicked on the alternative title and this is basically a slightly more socially acceptable version in modern society... interesting. For anyone who’s read the other version is that story good?

Group Leader
@TNT261 Personally, I really liked the previous version. The cover is a bit misleading, both stories are as "socially acceptable" as a monster girl relationship can be lol. The other one had a nice reveal and sweet ending, which felt like it could be expanded. A unique premise and great execution made it really good.

This one has a more generic setup, and maybe it's because I've already read the previous one, this doesn't seem to be as good as the last one. It's still a sweet story though.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raffro ah yes, u got a point but he seems more like a teenager this time, not a kid so yes not totally a sequel

anyway im glad we got more chapters even though i'd have love more than 3 chapters, this manga deserve way more chapters

Ah, this years "I want to fuck a youkai". Gather around, brethren.

Oh so this is a alternate version of the previous one, i thought it was the sequeal for the last one and now their engaged, but this ones a completely different story. Last one was way better imo, but i don't mind reading another one :)

Group Leader
Reading these stories makes me want to protect these youkai, but I know if I ever see a slit-mouth woman I would probably die from fear.

Group Leader
Something interesting I noticed about this title, since it's basically a remake of the original story with the same title, aggregator sites haven't scraped my chapters away. Mangadex is the only place this exists.

virgin korean drama manhuaka: nooo you can’t finish your series!
chad mangaka who puts quality over quantity: Haha abrupt ending make readers go noooo

Damn is that the end? My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread