Kuchi ga Saketemo Kimi Ni Wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
how much you wanna bet, Kouchi really isn't like that but he's just hurt that she's considering it for even a second?

@CrowGoesCaw
Or he’s making it easier for her to leave him because if she believes it, but then she’s gonna her him talking to the friend about him faking it so she can go back then they’ll make up, the brother will become a tsundere towards him where he likes him but won’t admit it

Lmao, his eyes are always dark. I get the feeling that the stuff about his family is probably true and his family will try to use them. And then they'll overcome it with the power of love! or scare tactics and coercion

Dex-chan lover
my guess: MC's a dunce who's been lying to her about something completely innocuous, like "oh we met on this day X years ago so this is our anniversary, I was hiding your present from you" and because this is a romcom manga, he's hit super hard by the fact that her brother knew + exposed him as a liar. She'll confront him asking him to come clean about his lies, he'll tell her, and then everyone else will feel like an idiot for doubting the MC while the MC remains oblivious to all the drama he caused.

It probably has nothing to do with the backstory the brother introduced, and it'll all go back to the status quo again for a while.

how is Miroku still trying to break things off with Sano... she's done so many things that go against her will and yet she remains persistent.

Double-page supporter
"New chapter coming Feb. 2nd."
Me, on Feb 3rd: "So that was a fucking lie..."

This manga has sooo much potential in terms of the main storyline but I don’t really know where it’s going... I absolutely adore this manga and I hope the “koichi is telling lies” plot twist turns out to be something with merit.

My bet is that Koichi was lying at the start and its true the contract is a lie but Koichi has begun to actually like Miroku so he's starting to feel guilty.

OR he's just hurt Miroku is considering the fact it could be a lie.

Either way, i'm convinced Koichi really does like Miroku. I do think his family is a bit shady. Interested to see where this goes. It reminds me a lot of Toilet bound Hanako-kun.

Double-page supporter
reminds me of gan kon, this could be a really good manga if the said plot and all are fleshed out, but the author has the habit of cutting short or rushing the end, I hope it would be different this time...

Is the author a woman? I get that feeling with how atrractive she draws these male characters

Users who are viewing this thread