Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Diving to Another World with a Cheat Skill

When they allow you a small bite of a delicious steak and then you have to stare at it for the rest of the evening without taking another bite.... That is what cliffhangers feel like, well with that said this looks a bit boring and almost a bit "generic"? Except the protagonist doesn't get hit by truck-kun...

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not thrilled that lately these isekai stories are getting such low quality translations, it ruins immersion every time I see untranslated bits outside of speech bubbles, that S U G O I / S U G E E and those easy to fix grammar mistakes.

Group Leader
@bladestorm91- then do it pls, we only did this to getting proper group attention of this mango

Can't wait to see more of this, the novel was pretty great but the manga looks like it has an ever better plot 😋

Aggregator gang
this initially made it seem like he was gonna be ultra lucky...but based on chapter 1 there's lots of otherworld trips being handed out, so he's not excessively lucky on that count then...and how is his OP power in any way or form luck if he just got infinite rolls until he gets something he likes AND gets to try stuff out before he goes, at that point it's just grinding through the crap gacha rolls with infinite turns rather than luck, something decent coming along is absolutely inevitable

Why did the translation for the last two or three pages seem like a different person translated them? The style and sentext was different.

>refusing sage skill
>refusing animal talk skill
truly, luck is more important than wisdom.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Sugoi desu! So what power is amplified? Is farting considered a "power"? If he shits, would he fill the ocean since it's amplified 777 times? LoL.

Users who are viewing this thread