Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - By exterminating bad guys, lottery tickets will increase! - Part 2

Dex-chan lover
@silverden

by all accounts in my book this mc is winning, as in tiger blood winning... therefore he is ALPHA.

+1 manga

Nothing annoys me more than this Y.X chapter subdivision. I would much more preffer to wait a few weeks (which I do, bit still ends up clustering my follow list).

Actually i really like the MC that not so naive about laying hands in his slave or her lover one in isekai, because i already bored with normal isekai. Thanks for translating this stuff

Dex-chan lover
@Shuichiyagami

ya dude sadly majority of people have been brainwashed into believing that the best male characters are the ones that act like wet noodles in front of women and get beat up by girls, also get nosebleeds when see skin on girls and pass out... the usual japanese beta self cucking male main character...

but recently there has been an increase in the TRUE alpha male characters where the MC acts just like how a regular healthy male would in case they get isekai'd

save waifus fuck waifus and repeat EZ

Users who are viewing this thread