Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - By exterminating bad guys, lottery tickets will increase! - Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
Hold up. Since when did he get ice magic from just defeating the opponent?

So we are not gonna talk about him KILLING EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE BUILDING?! For all we know, there might have been dozens of innocent people like maids and servants and visitors inside.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that chapter had a whole lot of nothing happen. Lol.

Fed-Kun's army
ok so what about thee copper coins, yknow the ones that were in the building??

Group Leader
This all makes more sense if I think of it as a Chinese manga >_>. Shit plot, psychopathic MC, damsel FMC, and deus ex machina powers.

At least the art is okay. Where is this trainwreck going next?

Dex-chan lover
No matter what world we live in, there are guys who commit senseless crimes.
Like resisting arrest, murdering the constabulary, vandalism, etc?
I guess the first two aren't senseless, but they're still crimes. And police really hate cop-killers (so I'd assume the same applies for medieval town guards).

Dex-chan lover
Eh... I'm still on the fence. I wasn't really expecting plot, and I like OP protagonists, but...
I feel like there's too much "randomness" for a standard Isekai, and too little "plot" for a cultured Isekai.
Like, he just randomly copied the ice spells cause...reasons.

@The5thSeraph Technically speaking it wasn't resisting arrest from cops. It was self-defense against murderers who ARE cops. Hardly a "senseless crime".

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood
Cops usually tend to be at the center of most situations where ethics and legality are at odds. Even if the cops are obviously evil bastards trying to impose their will on you for all the wrong reasons, it still qualifies as the crime of resisting arrest if you engage in the perfectly sensible act of defending yourself against them.
That is just the way it is with tyrants. They make / enforce the rules, and no moral nor ethical factors will change that.

Dex-chan lover
@The5thSeraph Sure, but let's put aside the moral implications and the actual resolution of the trial, if there was one.
You said "'No matter what world we live in, there are guys who commit senseless crimes.'
Like resisting arrest, murdering the constabulary, vandalism, etc?"
And what I said is, the MC has a totally fair moral highground. He was not "resisiting arrest" for a crime he had comitted. He was defending himself from potential murderers, after having done nothing wrong. So no "senseless crime" that I can see, no matter how hard I look.
Them being cops is secondary, no matter how messy it may get later on because of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood
As I said in my initial post, they're still crimes because of those involved, even if they're not necessarily senseless.

Users who are viewing this thread