Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

tenor.gif

Excellent

Ih

if there is a girl in the story they become part of his harem i regret reading this

So basically a hack n slash game but the reward by the end of the game is a harem.... Hmmm seems like good design to me.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
It has a 6, does it deserve it? Not really, considering the inflation inside the anime community it really should be 7.77, no joke.

But now jokes aside, this might be garbage but it's not boring by any means, it's quite entertaining tbh, not a masterpiece but good enough to binge read it at 3am

Garbage read this if you have nothing else interesting to read just one of those manga where mc gets cheat ability and steamrolls with no plot

Banned
Man the pacing is bad, I've heard people talk about how cartoons are detrimental to a child's focus due to how fast pace it is but this manga makes a kids toon look like a slowly drawn out doctoral thesis with how fast it goes. Yet even still despite the breakneck speed it hasn't established an overarching goal or reason to be invested in it at all. Even trash Isekai can be fun if it has a point or is done well, this is neither, literally only read this to dispel complete boredom if you've read every other isekai

This takes isekai harem op mc trope and ramp it up to 777 without going full hentai. Bravo my good sir.

This is so Garbo but so fucking good at the same time. You can beat your schmeat and actually enjoy decent world building. He can go like super Saipan but doesn’t do it in every fight so it’s pretty good on the action side

Hmmm.....🤔 if all her wounds heal automatically , does that mean she goes back to being a virgin a few seconds after having sex.

@Xevil1 Dangerous thinking. Well if you so want to know, some women don’t even ever lose their hymen (it only partially obstructs, not fully), so here you go. There’s your answer.

Users who are viewing this thread