"Kukuku....... He Is the Weakest of the Four Heavenly Monarchs." I Was Dismissed From My Job, but Somehow I Became the Master of a Hero and a Holy Ma…

Fed-Kun's army
weakest.... i bet if he challenged that fool who marked him as weakest, then he would win. :D

i bet that fool was in reality afraid of him, and taking all his deeds for himself. theyll see it soon, how they will start to lose in war 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The famous hero and saintess faced a gameover before anyone realized, by some guy they never even heard of.

Fed-Kun's army
On page 12, when she references the "master tactician", the author is most likely referencing Fire Emblem. Some of the games have a tactician class, and their robes look just like the MC's.

The other two 4kings were probably in love with the female 4 king and she has feeling for our MC.

Dex-chan lover
Wow the other 4 kings are next level stupid. If he was reviving hundreds of people a day, then he was single handedly keeping the demons in the war. Without him they’ll be wiped out in a week even with this idiot as a hero

Though I’m still confused on why he’s level 1. Does it not count when he insta kills someone?

Dex-chan lover
thats one hell of a snowball, if he hadnt been fired then:

hero is already dead
saintess is screwed
the demon king wins

...talk about bad decisions

but now:

no infinite revivals
demon army fastly loses soldiers
the hero and the saintess are good and well

they really couldnt have screwed themselves more...honestly the dumb motherfuckers fired the literal Heart of the army, coz without him they have no way to get their soldiers back

also i think someone has been lying to the demons in order to screw the MC, coz apparently they believe humans cant revive ppl coz its forbidden but its coz they can do it without huge preparations, so the demon army believes that revival magic is just regular stuff, and not an special power of the mc

fucking imagine when they found out that noone can revive ppl or maybe some can but its like they can revive 1 demon with a shit ton of prep
I think this is less the mc and more that the demon king never received news of his contributions probs due to corruption and omition of reports to the demon king not only that we dont even know how old is the demon king he could be a puppet demon king that is a child for all we know.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to ask if there's a novel could someone that read it tell me what was that Hercules knockoff doing with her chained up

Users who are viewing this thread