"Kukuku....... He Is the Weakest of the Four Heavenly Monarchs." I Was Dismissed From My Job, but Somehow I Became the Master of a Hero and a Holy Ma…

Was that motherfu*king fate reference?
SPOILER_24-d238cce2f66e126d3b02fe5a121518156ec8c38de6315a0b7752ebf4f001081d.png

Fed-Kun's army
I look at the title and say “Oh come on!” but i click read anyways

Edit: Looks like his ability is the same with the Mc from Instant Death. I'm curious where it'll go

Group Leader
Yep, he's the weakest that can literally kill you by saying "You, Die."

@CreateJunkMail Funny enough, that is exactly how it works. There are so many novels being pumped out everyday in Japan that you literally have to have the description of the novel in the title or nobody actually reads it. Then popular ones get turned into manga and then into anime.

My guess is that it'll turn out that the other three just wanted to protect him/were scared of him - were making a facade to throw him out for a different reason.

Fed-Kun's army
from chapter 1 alone you can tell hes obviously useful. Even if hes "physically weaker" just from his looks alone and that hes level 1 he can literally instantly kill lower level beings.

This definitely like "the instant death can't handle in the other world" but the only difference is he can resurrect people and can't deflect attack? Like kiling the attack

Dex-chan lover
@raltzero a funny twist would be if the other 3 were actually stronger than him. And the whole power balance of the world is completely fucked

Dex-chan lover
ah yes let's antagonize the guy who can literally kill us by write us off or just tell us to go die instantly.

The artist is hard carrying the story with their detail and memeability.

People die when they are killed, until they don’t.

When saying, “Go die,” works.

Users who are viewing this thread