Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 10 Ch. 93 - Kuma-san Returns to the Capital

Another chapter I loved -- especially can't get enough of those cute bears!😍

Thank you Scans team for another update 🫰!

Dex-chan lover
To the point they cant afford to pay for lunch?
I think you'll find that most of the Letters Home that survived from medieval students, young nobles, and apprentices alike amounted to " Dear Mum. Broke, convince Dad to give us some More Cash!"...

The return letters from the Parents ( with or without the cash ) are a neverending ( and predictable) source of grins as well.

Hell... there's preserved examples in cuneiform and hieroglyphs in musea....

Dex-chan lover
I think you'll find that most of the Letters Home that survived from medieval students, young nobles, and apprentices alike amounted to " Dear Mum. Broke, convince Dad to give us some More Cash!"...

The return letters from the Parents ( with or without the cash ) are a neverending ( and predictable) source of grins as well.

Hell... there's preserved examples in cuneiform and hieroglyphs in musea....
But we arent talking about lower nobles but higher nobles, unless they have overspent huge amounts they wont be broke. And not broke enough to not afford a decent resteraunt.

Dex-chan lover
But we arent talking about lower nobles but higher nobles, unless they have overspent huge amounts they wont be broke. And not broke enough to not afford a decent resteraunt.
I think you're highy overestimating the affluency of the higher nobility...
Fixed assets amounting to quite a sum...yes.. Actual liquidity.... really not so much..

Dex-chan lover
I think you're highy overestimating the affluency of the higher nobility...
Fixed assets amounting to quite a sum...yes.. Actual liquidity.... really not so much..
The lower nobility unless they were merchants who purchased their title were poor, mid nobility may have assets but little liquidity, high nobility had no shortage of money

Users who are viewing this thread