Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 10 Ch. 99 - Kuma-san and the Bear Diner

Wait, this is completely different in the anime. Or am I tripping???
:shamihuh::notlikethis:
Because the manga is more near the source as the anime, in the anime it cut whole adventurer parties (blitz harem party for example) and other minor details.

And Mylene, thats literally kidnapping! :wtf: can't wait for the manga chapters with Sherry's next work project :smugchisato:
Swimsuit time after some cuddly kuma plushies

Dex-chan lover
Because the manga is more near the source as the anime, in the anime it cut whole adventurer parties (blitz harem party for example) and other minor details.
I hope the manga gets swift updates then lol

I cant wait for when the manga overtakes the anime, so we dont know what happens in the chapters beforehand anymore.

Thanks for your work and the chapter!
LOL. The manga is WAY behind the LN, and the anime misses a lot out compared to the LN. In the LN, this is Vol 6, and the current volume is Vol 18...

Mylene, don't you have a job? Surely you have more important things to be doing right now
She justifies it as being "guild work" but she has a habit of running roughshod over other people's preferences - or at least has since she first started eating pudding.

Not as bad as Ellelaura though :)

The omission I miss most is the side stories with Horn's party. I would love to see (say) the bit where Yuna trains her to hunt wolves.

And Mylene, thats literally kidnapping! can't wait for the manga chapters with Sherry's next work project
Swimsuit time after some cuddly kuma plushies

Sherry really makes good, though her own hard work of course. She has potential adoptive parents, there are the plushies and swimsuits (including the bear hats and fluffy tails...) and it appears that having a cushion for the unsprung shared carriages is SOP for young nobles, so she has a potential market there, too

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
LOL. The manga is WAY behind the LN, and the anime misses a lot out compared to the LN. In the LN, this is Vol 6, and the current volume is Vol 18...
No shit the manga is way behind the LN, I am simply talking about the anime, since these 2 are the ones I am Reading/watching. I dont waste time on LNs since I hate just Looking at walls of text

Cute tho i'm surprised it hasn't shown a closet with multiple onesies of the same design unless it's a one of a kind equipment but even still other than like an autocleaning, seems like it'd be a pain

cute aprons seem like a merch opportunity
Actually surprised they haven't had Sherry making lots of those bear pillows to sell at the bear's lounge

No shit the manga is way behind the LN, I am simply talking about the anime, since these 2 are the ones I am Reading/watching. I dont waste time on LNs since I hate just Looking at walls of text
fair enough, but the anime plot is horribly distorted compared to the manga (although, the rearrangement of order is the same in the case of the bamboo gathering visit, so its possible the anime script was based more on the manga than the LN, but the manga at least as far as I know doesn't have the plot as broken as the anime; I am looking forward to seeing a better plotline in the manga for the golem mines and birthday party arcs.

I am also looking forward to seeing how the manga represents the loli brigade in their party dresses.... Because yuna in a school uniform, and yuna in a bikini are far, far in the future, and we have to take what we can get :D

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Every being evolve into Crabs, but Every Business will evolve into Bear.

Users who are viewing this thread