Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
silly snake... bear+loli is one of the strongest combo possible.

Double-page supporter
thought they would mourn the dead first...
oh well party party first with the food and drink that just went poof from somewhere...

Dex-chan lover
Fair warning for manga only readers: Don't expect the story to be incredibly well planned out or anything as the author regularly talks about how he hasn't even decided what he's going to write for the next chapter or what he's planning to do with a current plot point, etc. He also forgets Yuna's abilities and makes up new ones whenever it's convenient.

Example:
As you should all know, Yuna recently healed Fina's mother of her illness. She never again remembers that she can heal people, even when a story arc happens a few hundred chapters later where somebody's hands get injured and she could have simply healed his hands, instead calling in favours and doing a ton of extra steps and leaving the guy injured.

Aggregator gang
And now she's gonna get some earful from the guild master. Her bear magic seems to upgraded though

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify
That was because the author forgot? I thought it was just a convoluted excuse to bring in someone the bad guy literally couldn’t touch, because if he was caught, he’d be buttfucked.

i like how its cute but also pretty brutal with the snake realizing whats gonna happen and trying to close its mouth but the first fire bear holding it open like: nu uh, the bears are going in aaaalllthe way.

@Amplify Thanks for the warning, luckily the bear is cute enough to make it work anyhow.

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify You know, it really doesn't bother me.. I love how the story is literally just her living her life. No grand quest, no people screaming "GO TAKE OUT THE DEMON KING" or shit like that.

Dex-chan lover
@pandacard
I know, same here, I just don't want people to go in thinking there's some grand plan and getting disappointed when it becomes increasingly obvious there isn't one.

Thanks for translation!
The battle scene is shorter in this chapter 😢

@amplify i totally agree with you, but the heal skill in that world is really a superior skill which only the church people has that. And if you read again the wn, you can found a sentence said something like "if people know this skill, it would be really troublesome and i don't want become a healer in this world." CMIIW

Aggregator gang
@Amplify
regarding the healing ability, I think it's more like she come to the conclusion that the healing ability itself is regarded a high-demand ability so Yuna avoids using it afterwards. I recall that she use that ability again later in the novel, but I can't remember the exact part and I can be mistaken.

I do agree that the Author is forgetful, tho. And I have no problem with it lol

Users who are viewing this thread