Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

@LordOnjo
Yup, he can't buy a single egg no matter how much he tried and didn't know whose the owner.
Somehow he found out if the owner/supplier is yuna and ask her to sell it personally. Then she rejected his request directly and scold him about the orphange. And then you can predict the story later

^ that's from the WN Version, idk about the LN version

Edited again: thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for the adventurers she's going to force into tougher jobs because they can't harvest clucker nests. But not too much. They can always start their own hen nests if they absolutely depend on it.

The market is a tricksy thing. WIld changes to it will create unexpected effects. That isn't bad in and of itself, but that kind of effect is what makes a lot of employment and unemployment very quickly. That makes a lot of people unhappy for that sudden change - if you've been suffering slowly for a number of years you don't notice it as much, but if you suddenly become unemployed, well.

Power Uploader
Well, I can't see how they would prevent Cliff from getting eggs.

He just has to send someone buy them for him.

So, unless there's a self-destruct magic in the eggs if Cliff touches one, this restriction makes no sense.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter!

I like how she's going about this but it still feels ... stilted(?) A little?.
I want to see the little girl again(can't recall her name but tiruminas daughter

Supporter
"Awww such a sweet chapter." TT___TT

*sees bear suit at the end* 😅

Dex-chan lover
The manga is too slow, the egg arc is my favourite.
I wish this gets popular enough to get an anime. I can imagine it'll have kirara jump in the op.

Dex-chan lover
It's boring but I love it, wouldn't have it any other way

@saredesu

It is stated before that the total sales for this series had reached 500,000 copies, so I guess there's a pretty good chance it's popular over at Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like it would have been eaiser to just make a fund for the church, lol. It isn't like she can ever run out of gold.

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun

A contract could require refusal of eggs both to a specific party and to any agent of that party, and it would be fair to presume that the person who drew-up the contract specified the requirement in that way. Cliff could effect a fraud through an agent, but he would probably feel greatly diminished by resorting to such tactics, and it's to be hoped that the Bear would beat every tooth out of his mouth if she caught him at it. (Yes, I infer that Cliff has simply failed to be diligent in supervising whoever was responsible for conveying resources to the orphanage, but that doesn't mean that he's entitled to perpetrate a fraud.)

Double-page supporter
@Riger It's easier, yes, but I think it's ineffective. She took an approach to give them the fishing rods instead of providing them the fish.

Dex-chan lover
@fernaldi01
My main issue is how out of character she's been since the very beginning. We were told she's a cold loner... But we really have yet to see that at all. She's bending over backwards to help pretty much everyone she comes across, which absolutely does NOT fit the profile we were given.

Double-page supporter
@Riger She's a loner, yes, but she's not that cold. If you read the omake in chapter 10, you'll get that she isn't opposing the idea of bonding with people; she's quite close to her grandpa. And she particularly has a soft spot for innocent children, which is the case for most (if not all) of her kind acts until now.

Users who are viewing this thread