Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 6 Ch. 54 - Kuma-san meets the King

thank you so much for picking this up, thanks for all the hard work and marry xmas!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter and for picking up this story. The WN and sister series are guilty pleasure reads for me.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a bunch, Infrequent Scans. I'd forgotten about this series, it'd been so long. And the translation reads better too, so that's a big plus. It's always nice to see translations done by people who either English as their first language, or that level of proficiency.

Woah, surprise update by a new translator. Thank you Infrequent Scans!

The translation actually reads better in this chapter than the previous ones, redraws are fine too. Cheers!

Wow this progresses heaps different from the anime. No wonder somebody said the anime is more based on the novel than the adaptation.

Loli princess enters the fray! 🥰

Thanks to the new translator for picking this up! Especially since the season ended a few days ago.

Dex-chan lover
good that someone pick this up. I'm waiting for
Sanya's arc
though.

Oh my god its so nice to actually be able to read it without having to constantly rewrite it in my head so that it doesnt sound like it was written by a toddler in the 3rd grade, i still appreciated the other translation but the grammar just killed me, so nice to see a grammatically correct translation

Users who are viewing this thread