Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 9 Ch. 89 - Kuma-san and the Students Subjugate Goblins

Dex-chan lover
this got two seasons?
i'm not saying it's awful, but, why, it's so shallow, it's like a zero calorie snack, just animate something else

Dex-chan lover
this got two seasons?
i'm not saying it's awful, but, why, it's so shallow, it's like a zero calorie snack, just animate something else
People have different tastes, some people enjoy easy-to-ingest power fantasies with fluff. And the fact that more and more such series get animated shows that there’s enough people who do to make it worthwhile.

this got two seasons?
It is a rather strange interpretation of the story, but still, for fans of the written series (or at least, fans of the manga) it hits enough of the high points to be enjoyable.

The lack of depth is specific to the anime though - as you can no doubt see from the manga, there is quite a bit more to the story that the anime just skips over, but even the manga doesn't really cover as much as the novels (which is normal; it does a better job than the anime though)

I can't speak to the WN as I haven't ever seen it, but in the Light Novel the eight goblins are "in the fields" which are presumably near (but not part of) the village. Shia is the one Yuna tells about them and who decides the students will help out. For the larger attack at the shed, Maricks is the one to suggest they will help out, while it is Shia who says they need to borrow the bears for safety's sake.
Shia also here the person that wants to borrow the bears

Users who are viewing this thread