Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 9 Ch. 90 - Kuma-san VS The Black Tiger 1

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

Sorry kid, ur resolution wont be needed for now...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Can you do it?
supereasy-barely-an-inconvenience.gif

Dex-chan lover
well at least they still allowed the boys to shine a bit, so i am pretty sure in the webnovel kuma didnt told them that there are also wolves around.
and the boys were already about to engage when she stopped them ..

“Black Tiger”

“Wolf-class”

Hang on the math doesn’t add up.
Variant on tiger-wolf.

Although given tiger-wolves are actually tigers, I think they are just bad at taxonomy - or things are different in a game world; after all, Black Tigers can command packs of wolves (instead of just feeding on them, like humans do)

(also, clearly SOME people who have encountered black tigers have returned alive, or nobody would know there are black tigers)
well at least they still allowed the boys to shine a bit, so i am pretty sure in the webnovel kuma didnt told them that there are also wolves around.
and the boys were already about to engage when she stopped them ..
Sorta? I assume it matches the LN, where she grabs them by the collars just as they are about to move forward, and THEN tells them they are surrounded by a hundred wolves.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
So is the plot here like the exact opposite of the LN, or is the translation wonky? Here she appears to be having such a hard time that she gives up on killing it with the fur intact. In the LN the ONLY reason she has a hard time is because she's trying to finesse the kill so she can turn the fur into a rug, and was fully capable of just obliterating the thing at any time if she wanted (with the joke being that the students are in awe of her fighting the black tiger like an equal when she's really just toying with it).

"the most capable fighter"
Pffft, you're just a noble kid who doesn't know how the world works.

Users who are viewing this thread