Kumakura-san to Boku - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I told a lie

Dex-chan lover
About the enormous amount of text on page 15 and how the translation gives a short summary of whatever he said, was a neat touch. I like it.
Though I am not sure if this "short summary" existed in the original so it was done that way

Being true to the original is good but we aren't reading an official translation. Stuff like this is good to add if it can be helpful for readers

Dex-chan lover
About the enormous amount of text on page 15 and how the translation gives a short summary of whatever he said, was a neat touch. I like it.
Though I am not sure if this "short summary" existed in the original so it was done that way

Being true to the original is good but we aren't reading an official translation. Stuff like this is good to add if it can be helpful for readers
Pretty sure it was just the TL being lazy, or the typesetting being a hassle in a weird speech bubble like that. Not that I mind at all.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure it was just the TL being lazy, or the typesetting being a hassle in a weird speech bubble like that. Not that I mind at all.
well i don't mind them being lazy as long as their honest to the original and the text makes sence.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or did we just stumble upon a whole new romcom with the 2 older sibilens. I hope we see more of them and their friends, aquitances and wingmen.

Users who are viewing this thread