Kumichou no Hitorimusume to, Wakagashira - Ch. 29 - Family disqualified

Is that supposed to be the final ch? Whats the significance of that one out of all the others getting a title?

Group Leader
Is that supposed to be the final ch? Whats the significance of that one out of all the others getting a title?
Hello! It’s not the final, the mangaka is still posting lot of pages of their (erotic) slice of life, even today 3 pages have been relaised on their fanbox (content available with a mensual 500¥ sub).
This manga (that I called the 29th chapter) was just a prequel with a lot of plot and explanations, but we still have the scenario with Yoroza fiancé and lot of stuff to be draw… the mangaka said on twitter they have lot of ideas they want to draw about the story, so it’s not near to the end.
But now the mangaka is juste writing others series so maybe it will take some time before the next chapter be released.

Also this one has a title because it’s a real volume released on Dlsite while the chapters without titles are real chapters released “for free” on the mangaka pixiv account. But the erotic pages of the pixiv chapters are only available on their fanbox… and the fanbox posts have titles! (Pixiv posts don’t) So actually I want to take some time giving titles to the others chapters lol.
The three “chapters” which already have titles are the 3 real manga volume released on DlSite and which are not free (about 6$ I think)

Sorry for my bad English, that’s why I can only translate in French :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread