Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Daily Life of the Four Spider Sisters

those 4 D's on the cover though........

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The cover made me wonder what she actually did on Earth before.
There's no way that she only doing games, right?

I like how comments on the chapters change from "ew, another spin-off" to "this is actually better than main manga series"

Number 2 is precious little bean, btw

@Wolfie_Fenri
WOOP WOOP MASSIVE SPOILERS WOOP WOOP
BIGGEST PLOT TWIST IN THE WEB NOVEL DO NOT OPEN UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPOIL YOURSELF
D was in the classroom, the main reason why the classroom was targeted by the magic in the first place was because of D. So who did D reincarnate as? She didn't, you think two mortals could do any damage to the dark god of evil? There was also another "soul" that got reincarnated in the classroom. A spider in the corner of the classroom. D just implanted her memory on her before reincarnating. So to answer your question, a literal answer is 'making her web', the other answer is 'running the underworld'.

@FudgePucker
I already read the WN and the LN.
What I want to know is WH normal activities when she's at school.
Was she always silent? If so, what she would do in a group work?
And, what she did in the break time at the school?
I don't care what she did in her home, since it's very likely that she was just playing dark souls 3.
So far, the only thing that was known about her back then was from a side story in the LN (the title is Autumn something).

Okay I like this whimsical spinoff series, but c'mon... Tax returns? What the hell are they doing?

I read the wn but i cant remember which part these 4 wills separated from kumo.

Double-page supporter
I like this new cover, the rascal feeling are so intense 🤣

I don't think they ever separated in the WN, I could be wrong tho, WN has been on hiatus since 2018 and that's the last time I reread it.

i wish more effort would be spent on releasing the main manga more frequently than this crap

Users who are viewing this thread