Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? - Vol. 10 Ch. 46.2

Dex-chan lover
It's good she realised what a fool she was with this particular no-plan to defeat her mother, relying on nothing but the stats difference. If she hadn't realised that before the end, then she surely would have been an über idiot. But now that she recognised her weakness, she should be able to avoid repeating the mistake.

@flannan Nothing says we have already seen the best the dragons can offer in that world.

Double-page supporter
finally some skill-stealing in this isekai 🤠

> Is there anyone who still has the guts to read all of our spider's skills ?

Yes, plus I wish there were also descriptions there along with skill names 😆

Dex-chan lover
Isn't eroding the minds of rare boss-monsters way more efficient, then beating them? Her parallel wills rode on their mental link to mother, but it should also be possible with telepathy.

But most importantly, I can't believe that knight somehow became her personal maid.

@Qelix
That wasn't mental link but Kin Control skill that allowed Mother to control her children. It's way different than telepathy and obviously won't work with other monsters.

Dex-chan lover
There's an error at page 12. I think you meant to say "front" rather than "font".

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That was some DBZ beam clashing shit at the end.

For a second i thought Mother was the one who spoke and healed Kumoko, for an instand i thought she did this because she wanted to test her, but then Magic 1 appeared and that thought was over.

Users who are viewing this thread