Kuni ni Saikyou no Barrier wo Hattara Heiwa ni Narisugite Tsuihousaremashita ~Ore no Mahou ga Yabasugite, Bijo to Mazoku ni Kakomarerun da ga!?~ - Ch…

Dex-chan lover
A dragon loli, an actual Loli and a furry waifu. Diversity points for the furry waifu

She's not even a furry, they're too much of a coward to give him a furry cat wife. She's just your basic Nekomimi(Still good)

Dex-chan lover
Good luck for everyone who gonna roll Jinshi tomorrow!
Im jut gonna wait for Changli

Dex-chan lover
Image from the Novel

409187299_333793686072562_3550599991414718100_n.png

I KNEW IT HAREM!

Dex-chan lover
Is he gonna get a new waifu every other chapter?
No, of course not. Most authors can't juggle 10+ waifus.
But you can expect another waifu to arrive in the next chapter, so that MC can have a waifu from each country described when he chose his path.
These few chapters are the only ones with waifu frenzy, as MC's identity and power become known. Later in the story, waifus come at a more leisury pace.

A dragon loli, an actual Loli and a furry waifu. Diversity points for the furry waifu
She's not even a furry, they're too much of a coward to give him a furry cat wife. She's just your basic Nekomimi(Still good)
And the other two aren't loli. They look like teenagers.

Yeah, attack the guy you're trying to recruit without warning.

Sure, if he can't block your full-power strike, then he's not the guy you want (and better hope you have Diplomatic Immunity because you've just murdered a presumably-pretty-important foreign national in public), but if he can, then you're potentially driving up the price your Queen will need to offer to get him to come along with each failed strike, as well as proving to the country he's currently in (and possibly working with) that he's the real deal and can stop your country's Sword Saint.

That's another reason to try to marry him now, Queen's probably going to be a bit miffed about the result of this encounter, might need sanctuary in a different nation afterwards...
I'm sure the Queen expected that result when she sent a sword saint. Otherwise, she would have sent somebody more diplomatic.
Now I'm wondering if the sword saint abused her position as a diplomat to scout out MC's fighting ability in order to decide if she wants to marry him.

Dex-chan lover
wish there was some actual consequences for this woman for trying to murder MC but of course there won't be, this is a manga not a manhua
I remember Secret Class which ended recently. Slaves of a middle school dong.

Users who are viewing this thread