Kuni wo Owareta Ryuushi-san, Hirowareta Ringoku de Ukkari Musou shite Shimau. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
her attitude won't last 1 full chapter, she used to like dragon tamers when she was a kid because of a book where dragon and humans lived in harmony, but the old dragon tamer abused a dragon pretty badly and she started to hate tamers, MC and his dragons start to work together and have fun, the dragon that was abused join the MC crew and socialize with the other dragons and MC, she remembers the book about dragons and humans living together, and stop being a hater

...there may be some errors since I can't read Japanese to understand the dialogs, but is probably something Close based on the images

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the hard work! Looking to what happens next! Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
Choose your character:
A. A plain boring normal friendly character.
B. A (annoying) character that has a (stupid) reason to be annoying that would (not really) make them have more depth just to make them (somehow) important but still a side character that wont effect the story much later on.

Dex-chan lover
Man I still really hate how split chapters have caught on like they have. Especially when the second part is only 11 pages.

Dex-chan lover
Girl already belittle him and thought he's a cruel guy abusing the dragons?

Honestly, her attitude, while rude, is understandable but I doubt it'll last long once he proves his worth

Users who are viewing this thread