Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Kagetsu's Song

Thank you, also I hope that "An idol is loved by lots of men" is a quirk in translation, otherwise Tsubaki's going to have a misunderstanding lol

thanks for the TLs! sad that this series doesn't get as much attention as the mangaka's other works even though its just as precious

Dex-chan lover
Page 4 indicates that I need chapter 23 to proceed. Thus, I'll humbly wait

@henman
The page 4 was actually refer to the Chapter 11 event. This chapter is all about the Rabbit Squad.
This chapter has no connection to Chapter 23 as it's just the introduction of Ox Squad.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I also don't get why someone out there didn't pick up a series as full of deliciousness as this much earlier.

Group Leader
Hello HM here, thank you for your patient! I'll let you know that 23 is 3/4 done, but I'm on other big project rn (a one shot that has 40'ish page) so kunoichi has to wait (kunoichi has 24 page/chapter, so it takes more time than our other series that usually only 8page/chapter) , after that project done I can put my focus on kunoichi, thank for your work on this ch, hopefully everyone will bare a little more with us! Cheers

Dex-chan lover
👴 Didn't think I'd get to see another chapter in my lifetime.
Thanks for picking this up.

Users who are viewing this thread