Kurai Anoko to Shitai koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Perhaps, a different path

Dex-chan lover
I really love slow burn romance without forced development and stupid love triangles!!!!!!!!!;??!!!!!!
The writing has (so far) resisted taking some obvious turns that'd make this an unremarkable title. I'm enjoying the change of pace tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

So this is where the twin-tail Sasaki first appeared. No wonder this is always featured at the chapter-end page for some time now.
Nice - just 146 chapters to go for something to happen again :LOL:

Aggregator gang
If I may, how come?
pardon the intrusion, the short haired girl butts in out of nowhere in the story and even thought she knows she is taking sasakis`s time putting more work on the guy only for her own gain she only says "you have it though", bitch how about you let them finnish their work and them bother sasaki with the drawing stuff?. The character feels like an annoyance without a reason to be there in what has been so far a steady romance story.

Dex-chan lover
pardon the intrusion, the short haired girl butts in out of nowhere in the story and even thought she knows she is taking sasakis`s time putting more work on the guy only for her own gain she only says "you have it though", bitch how about you let them finnish their work and them bother sasaki with the drawing stuff?. The character feels like an annoyance without a reason to be there in what has been so far a steady romance story.
Oh, she has a reason to be there--obviously, she's a device to give the characters that contrast between "spending the time together" and "spending the time apart" so they notice they value the time together. Brought to a finer point when the girl asks her to join her club and she has to decide that she values her time with the male lead more.

Other than that, she's just this kid with her own agenda, so she asks. No harm in asking, people can say no.

Plus, in important respects I like the way she thinks. Mainly, I want to see that drawing session with the other outfits she had in mind . . .

Dex-chan lover
Umm... I think you're confusing the "drawing girl" (Endou) with their "classmate girl" (Obara)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lol yeah, you replied to what they asked me, but your answer it's on point with my thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread