Kurasu ≪Mushoku≫ no Eiyuu-tan ~Koushaku-ka o Tsuihou Sareta ga, Jitsu wa Nagutta Dake de Sukiru o Kakutoku Dekiru to Wakari, Tairiku Ichi no Eiyuu ni…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

Seems to start off almost exactly like the Heavy Knight manga, but without the game aspect.

I wonder if the girl why l will still travel with him despite his class. She doesn't seem stuck up but who knows if she 180s.

Also comes with a prick of a father who disowns MC and makes some other family member his successor.

Dex-chan lover
So adaptation which WN doesn't looks like is translated (couldn't find anything in NU), the WN have 61 chapters and still ongoing

Raw WN

Not sure if the group is going to delay chapters, but they have up to chapter 4 in their website and raws at 15

Dex-chan lover
This sounds more amusing than 1000 other similar titles, just beat shit out of everybody and get stronger.

Dex-chan lover
clichè intro is real, but childhood friend is cute and that last page caught my attention, guess ill follow the series, hope she didnt betray mc tho

Supporter
ah, another one of these trashy set ups

clicks bookmark
What I feel when I see your account in the comments:
locked-up-im-here-with-you.gif

Looking forward to this, see how it goes.

One piece of feedback to the translators: rather than "carrier", a person whose job it is to luggage or goods for another would most commonly be called a "porter". Not a common job anymore, so the word's not used often, but it's what the job he takes is called.

Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
I always hate the "oh yeah? you are not an ultra mega hyper giga powerful knight? Yeah... remember all this years we've been together? Like, I raising you and that? Well, yeah, now it means shit, GTFO of my house"

Users who are viewing this thread