Kurasu ≪Mushoku≫ no Eiyuu-tan ~Koushaku-ka o Tsuihou Sareta ga, Jitsu wa Nagutta Dake de Sukiru o Kakutoku Dekiru to Wakari, Tairiku Ichi no Eiyuu ni…

Double-page supporter
tr2zj4u.png

Her being a princess she's probably got some pretty awesome skills and classes that wonder boy here just copied. We know she has some analyse power but I can't help think there's gotta be some more tricks.

I guess we'll find out in about 4 months... hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
See you all in 3-4 months.

tr2zj4u.png

Her being a princess she's probably got some pretty awesome skills and classes that wonder boy here just copied. We know she has some analyse power but I can't help think there's gotta be some more tricks.

I guess we'll find out in about 4 months... hopefully.
The one who touched him in that panel was his friend the Holy Knight (who he's already gotten skills from before the knight exam), not the princess. I'm assuming he'll get more skills from that, or maybe level up the ones he's gotten from her already, but I don't expect any wild crazy ability to show up like he'd get if he took them from the princess, probably just a general power boost.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of glad he finished it in one move. Although, I highly doubt that the match will actually be over. Arrogant fucks like the younger brother rarely give up after a single attack. Typically, he'll claim that it was a trick or that he wasn't giving it his all and force Chadbro to put him in his place a couple of times before he gives up.

I'm hoping bitch bro and the fuckwad dad get put in their place, but I'll bet the MC goes soft on them and forgives them for being absolute pricks to him because that's usually how these stories go.

Dex-chan lover
There is more yeah, latest raw at 23 today, but group only work with volume releases so gotta wait until then (Vol.3 just came out in December, so gonna be a long wait)

Aside that they update in their website first
Atleast there’s an explanation to the release schedule so this is fine

Dex-chan lover
I guess, but it's annoying that this could all be solve with a simple conversation. "Hey dad, I can actually copy anyone's skills, as long as I touch them. Even from high level jobs. Want some proof? Here you go. shows off skills see?"
Just like with any other profession, telling people the specifics that only you know, is dangerous. This is especially true about combat specific information.

His father and brother have both shown where they stand with him. Unlike every other class, he can become exponentially stronger by acquiring skills from other people, but how much harder would that be if they knew that he could steal their skills, and how he can steal them? How many people would legitimately want him dead if they knew he could steal their abilities by hitting him?

I think it would be more prudent to keep that information to himself, and people that he can trust for the time being. Or that would be MY game plan at least.

Group Leader
Yea I don't like the sudden change in Lythe's character going from being recognized by Iris, Sarah, and the arch bishop, being able to face down an aristocrat that pointedly attacks his joblessness, going toe to toe with the captain of the royal guard, and facing the blood lust of the king and dragon slayer to being the cliche frightened abused son. There was no indicator that until he was kicked out of the house that he was treated poorly and even after he was only treated with neglect by the house. Even afterwards we were only shown Lythe's determined attitude so the 180 in his character is jarring and out of place and makes me think the only reason is because the author felt the need for there to be "conflict." This can also be reinforced by even though he was introduced as a royal guard personally chose by royalty the crowd ignores it and almost immediately throws stones and trash at him. In any other situation those people would be tried for treason against the crown for assaulting and disrespecting their chosen representative. It makes even less sense because it seems like the royal family are quite respected by the citizens because the king is basically a hero and the princess is altruistic.

tl;dr sudden unexplained character change is bad

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, at this point MC shouldn't be a scared cat in front of his family anymore. He's far more powerful than them.

Dex-chan lover
Would've made more sense if he was mad at them than scared. He's not someone who has been shown to have a problem with low self esteem, so why act like it now.

Anyways this is a junk food manga so w/e. 😂

Dex-chan lover
while overwhelming him, it's kind of unsatisfying, i would have preferred to see him wipe the floor with his bro
and i love the end omake X3
on last page looks like he release him and want an actual match
so maybe

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting a little more dramatics, but ill fucking take a "instantly making you eat your fucking words, you clown" moment too

Dex-chan lover
I really hate it when something important is really inconsistent, check out how many times he touched someone without getting a confirmation of a new skill

Dex-chan lover
the 4koma's page... father, why are you taking a dump with the door open?

Dex-chan lover
That position is awkward, I saw it many times as begging to have a dagger in your ass.

Fed-Kun's army
That text box on the right isn't an announcer text box. Did the jobber just call himself the strongest man?
K9Aub.png

Users who are viewing this thread