Kurasu ≪Mushoku≫ no Eiyuu-tan ~Koushaku-ka o Tsuihou Sareta ga, Jitsu wa Nagutta Dake de Sukiru o Kakutoku Dekiru to Wakari, Tairiku Ichi no Eiyuu ni…

Dex-chan lover
They would likely think that it was lowering themselves to fight a weakling, not to mention even if kite won it would be clear how hard he struggled which brings to doubt their absolute hierarchy that they depend on to stay in power
Ohhhh, so despite how clearly strong MC is that the audience can see, if he played to lose by now, they'd know it was a set-up to keep the noble family in favor due to social hierarchy, putting their own credibility as nobles into question.

Okay, I have a better understanding of it now. Thanks for clearing it up.

Double-page supporter
So, Lythe been hitting Kite with that LowTierGod since childhood, huh.
Are they really the good guy?

Dex-chan lover
"I've been out here running your damn pockets and creasing your Js like it was my whole damn profession. Give it up dawg."

Dex-chan lover
So, Lythe been hitting Kite with that LowTierGod since childhood, huh.
Are they really the good guy?
If you mean the flashback to him looking at kite from the top of the stairs then the way I took it was completely different. To me it seemed like the MC was looking at his half-brother with worry and concern, but in the eyes of kite it was scorn, looking down on him. Kite was mentioned to have been largely ignored by the dad for being an illegitimate child (born to someone other than his legal wife) so I think he has ended up developing an inferiority complex deep down, making him think everyone looks down on him. In that situation he would come to envy the MC who is treated differently, and his envy would cause his view of him to take a negative light and villainify him. I think that is why he acts so cocky, it's basically putting up a front while he is actually desperate deep down trying to overtake the MC so he can prove his worth.

But as for the MC, I think he is just looking at kite with legitimate brotherly concern, seeing that desperation he clings to. Basically it is a difference in their point-of-view.

Dex-chan lover
MC, the time for talks is over. Please incapacitate the opponent immediately, before he has the chance to do something stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread