Kurasu ≪Mushoku≫ no Eiyuu-tan ~Koushaku-ka o Tsuihou Sareta ga, Jitsu wa Nagutta Dake de Sukiru o Kakutoku Dekiru to Wakari, Tairiku Ichi no Eiyuu ni…

Dex-chan lover
Aahh, it's that thing again with Evil for teh Lulz conspiracists. Authors just can't help themselves when they build up an antagonistic faction. Of course, the moment any of those people get taken down a peg by Heroes&Co, we'll get the obligatory MuhSadPast flashback. O Adversity Mine! Woe! Daddy didn't spank me hard enough, so now I'm eviiiiil!

This was already kinda bad, but this is basically declaring loud and clear that what comes next will be worse. I feel like I've been too negative recently in my comments. Too many manga just did an about-face this summer.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Thanks to the uploade as well. Surprised to see this uploaded here instead of it popping out first on aggregators.
Anyway, of course our osananajimi will not let any mob character stand in her way of being with the MC. It might turn out to be longer fight than what it seems now but it would be fun to see it ending up as a very short match.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez how fcked up are the families are. Mc dad most likely a traitor because he was humiliated after talking so big. But the 2nd princess wants to kill her whole family. 😨

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, it's always the high-ranking people who want to take over the country.
Ever since 1791, France

Jeez how fcked up are the families are. Mc dad most likely a traitor because he was humiliated after talking so big. But the 2nd princess wants to kill her whole family. 😨

Remember King Louis XIIII, well I guess they also had the man in the iron mask trope here.

Dex-chan lover
dude is definitely not out and it's going to be a shitshow and i will hate it

Dex-chan lover
dress reflects damage taken
At the very least it's redirection, not reflection (the guy who takes the stab is an unrelated knight, not the duke stabbing her), but I don't think it's the dress either, I think it's just her ability. I think her going "ahh, this dress is my favorite" was just her commenting on having her dress stabbed through by the duke (since her ability wouldn't have saved the dress from being stabbed/ripped), not that she liked the dress's power.

Dex-chan lover
At the very least it's redirection, not reflection (the guy who takes the stab is an unrelated knight, not the duke stabbing her), but I don't think it's the dress either, I think it's just her ability. I think her going "ahh, this dress is my favorite" was just her commenting on having her dress stabbed through by the duke (since her ability wouldn't have saved the dress from being stabbed/ripped), not that she liked the dress's power.
That's what I thought too. That ability would be very strong against simple direct attacks - as long as the target requirements, range, and cooldown are all good.

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo absolutely none of this conspiracy and Camilla thing was telegraphed AT ALL in previous chapters right?

Dex-chan lover
... That conspiracy just came out of nowhere, wtf.
When you thought the father couldn't be any bigger asshole, here it is; anti king faction... No, this is treason to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
The conspiracy got randomly shoehorned in? Are we reading the same manga guys? She’s a half sister in a nation that takes blood relations seriously and she already PLOTTED TO ASSASSINATE HER SISTER. Like???? This is not new.

Dex-chan lover
She out there hittin' him with the "Nah, I'd win" and "Howabout I slash your shit"

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking forward to the inevitable fight between MC and his dad. Where he gets to take his dad down and notch, and then the half brother with some weird demon upgrade interrupts and kills the dad for the real fight to be with him.

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo absolutely none of this conspiracy and Camilla thing was telegraphed AT ALL in previous chapters right?
Forgot the assassination arc?
Literally a royal guard was trying to assassinate the 1st princess. That was the first hint of the conspiracy.
The part of overthrowing her own father was a complete surprise though.

Users who are viewing this thread