Kurasu no Gyaru ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
You will never have bareback sex behind a dumpster and inside the storage room with a gyaru who is pretending you don't exist.

Moreover, you will also never get the chance to see her happily humming while holding your hand during a school event because of your admittance of closeness with each other (which she obviously agrees with).

DON'T THINK ABOUT YOUR WASTED YOUTH CHALLENGE HARD EDITION (DEPRESSIONMAXX COMBO DELUXE)
3x.webp

Dex-chan lover
You will never have bareback sex behind a dumpster and inside the storage room with a gyaru who is pretending you don't exist.

Moreover, you will also never get the chance to see her happily humming while holding your hand during a school event because of your admittance of closeness with each other (which she obviously agrees with).

DON'T THINK ABOUT YOUR WASTED YOUTH CHALLENGE HARD EDITION (DEPRESSIONMAXX COMBO DELUXE)
3x.webp
Wtf is bro talking about? Same
9060_doomer_wojak.png

Dex-chan lover

3x.webp
Only I'm glad that i didn't get raped like the protagonist?

Dex-chan lover
I think getting turned into a stone is better than being treated like you're doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread