Kurenai no Shinigami wa Nemurihime no Neoki ni Nayamasareru - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
It looks like she did an abrupt about face, why did she say she suddenly wants to break off the engagement when she only said she wanted to be the best wife just one chapter ago?

Fed-Kun's army
@MaryMoore @Elyursi It does seem to be the prince thinking in the last three panels. The right-side panel on page 17 is clearly from his point of view, and "I can't stand having [pronoun] in my field of vision" makes no sense coming from the princess, who just finished chiding herself(on page 15) for spending too much time staring at him.

What’s with manga and having maids ordering around nobility? I though Japan was even more concerned about class than 18th century Europe (facsimile) and yet they keep writing servants in a way that would get them fired...

ok i think there are some unfortunate misunderstandings between the 'happy couple' :D i wonder how the princess plans to resolve them within 30 days lol

@Red225 the last lines are the prince's point of view/thoughts. Why is he having those thoughts is the question. So far this looks really promising, looking forward to how this develops. Hopefully, judging by Lilith's personality, she's gonna over come his misgivings in a cute and cheerful way xD without too much angst I hope.

i thought i understood, then her dream happened about the angry king and then i was confused.

@WhoCares: Going by the raws, there's a translation mistake and he's actually saying that she can't stand seeing him (more specifically, that she isn't even able to make a sound when she sees him).

Double-page supporter
Here are a couple of English corrections for the first page:

1) "What happen?" should be "What happened?". She's not trying to reference Zero Wing.
2) "from the crown prince" should be "of the crown prince". Because she is asking whether she is "afraid of" him.

I'm really digging the Crown Prince's face, like those are some strong features 😍

Users who are viewing this thread