Kurenai no Shinigami wa Nemurihime no Neoki ni Nayamasareru

Fed-Kun's army
Oh hey, a girl in a family with her having a special power, and she isn't ostracized for it. And, in fact, is able to use her powers to aid people not just in her own country, but other countries too.

The title translates as "The Crimson Grim Reaper Suffers From Awakening the Sleeping Princess" and I sincerely hope it's funny watching him suffering.

Ugh... now I remember why I wait for a few chapters of something to be out before I read it. 😓 I hate waiting!

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty good, but some of it is also barely understandable. Not the translatators fault, but rather the writers. fault for making the plot this waym

I’ve put off reading this manga for a while, but i’m so glad i finally got to read it! I don’t like the ML at all BUT the FL is so great hahahaha

Thanks to the translators for sharing!

This is pretty good. The fl is likeable and her family is nice for once (I'm almost sick of the cold family that actually loves her trope, so I'm glad to see a healthy family). Still suffers from unlikeable ml tho. I bet they think it will be solved by a sad backstory and an eventual falling in love sequence. :/

Users who are viewing this thread