Kuro-chan Chi no Oshiire ga Tsukaenai Riyuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Kuro-chan's Closet Comes to a Close (Pt. 1)

Group Leader
How do you even eat a hole, though... It's like saying "I'm eating the hole in this doughnut"

Dex-chan lover
axe_tears_by_satanbanan-d6afm83.png

Dex-chan lover
It's just part 1! There'll be a part 2 where it'll all be better!

Dex-chan lover
Why does it feel rushed but at the same time fitting for this series to end like this?

Also, can a black hole even eat a wormhole? Because if a wormhole ate a black hole, that would mean that the black hole travelled across space-time to another part of the universe. If a black hole ate a wormhole, it's like...

Wait. If a wormhole is just a piece of paper with a hole poked through two ends of it and whatever comes from one hole can go to another and a black hole is like a whirpool that sucks everything in... I need to combine the two together.

So if the ocean was a piece of paper with two holes acting as a wormhole then a whirpool comes in one of the holes, wouldn't that make the hole bigger? But if one side has a bigger hole then that means one side of the wormhole would have a bigger area to enter but a smaller area to exit and vice versa for the opposite. But if you fold the piece of paper back, the bigger hole would land on the opposite side of the paper before managing to go through the smaller hole. Simultaneously, if you come from the side with the smaller hole, you would get through the small hole only to be backtrack your current location relative to you but on the underside of the paper then travel enough distance to reach the larger hole where you would end up on the other side of the paper.

@red_bean_casserole
WHAT HAVE YOU MADE ME THOUGHT OF?!!!

Group Leader
Black hole: A tightly bunch of mass that results in gravity being strong enough to pull energy particles that would not normally be signficantly deviated. So no, it's not a hole, just a chunk of mass that if you move into in a certain way, it'll be mathematically impossible to get off.

Wormhole: a (currently) finctional concept of linking two points of space-time, such as kuro's closet.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it! Don't separate a single mother and her child! This author is a monster!

Group Leader
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN You had me up until "But if you fold the piece of paper back". Not your fault - I'm more of a visual learner.
BTW, I like your Kaos-sensei gif profile pic. Though I'm more of a Rukki-chan fan myself. ?

And sorry for bringing the hole thing up. Didn't think people'd get in a hole mess about it. If there's anything to take away from this chapter, though, it's that lolis > everything.

Dex-chan lover
A wormhole is a hole, sorta. A black hole isn't a hole at all but a supercompact, supermassive object.
A wormhole could transport a black hole in whole or in part, somewhere else in spacetime, provided the black hole behaved like normal matter. No idea how a black hole's event horizon would affect a wormhole.

Group Leader
I get it everyone, they're not both holes, next time I'll be careful making a simple joke before I get lectured about middle school science again.

Users who are viewing this thread