Kuro Gal-san ga Kuru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I just realized Kuroda has Kuro in his name. I couldnof sworn she realized she has feelings for him before. After she met up with his co-worker at the cafe. I guess I confused it with another manga.

Dex-chan lover
The hamster-kun in her head is running his absolute hardest to give her the power to process this mind boggling quandary. GO, HAMSTER-KUN GO!
he0be6.png

1+1
84e69bfacaf719629a9358e7461a134b.gif

=2
owkxx4.png

That gif has been around scene the early to mid 2000's, this hamster is long dead. Rip in peace Hamster-kun.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just realized Kuroda has Kuro in his name. I couldnof sworn she realized she has feelings for him before. After she met up with his co-worker at the cafe. I guess I confused it with another manga.
It's been on her mind since the meeting with the coworker, but she's only been this confused and convinced now that they put her on the spot.

Dex-chan lover
I love how this chapter switched formula: usually we see the POV and thoughts of the guy trying to resist the beautiful girl, but here it's the opposite: we see Azuki trying to resist Kuroda charm and noticing that he's handsome.

Users who are viewing this thread