Kuro Gal-san ga Kuru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
A felloe Blue Archive enjoyer. With not bad taste too. Though Neru is my go to in the Cleaning&Clearing Club/Division. Though they're all great.
Agreed, fellow cultured enjoyer, a man with any of the 5 girls (Asuna, Karin, Akane, Neru, Toki) is a happy man.

Dex-chan lover
He's walking around thinking that he doesn't have time thinking about enjoying Christmas, but apparently he has enough time thinking about how he doesn't have time thinking about enjoying Christmas.

"Why is she here?"
Because this is a manga based on you running into her all the time. Now's not any different.

"Why are you dressed like that?"
Remind me again, who are you talking to?

"I doubt I can finish it myself."
Sounds like your only option is to invite your girlfriend.

She didn't forget to change. She didn't have time to do that and also run after him. But also, it's a cute outfit, so I'm not complaining.

That capelet sure held up her outfit, since the moment she took it off her boobs got more exposed. And I'm not talking about the part the capelet actually covered.

She's not stripping. She's taking off her outerwear going inside. Perfectly normal.

"Who would expect things to happen according to her keikaku..."
TN: Kekikaku means plan.

"Doesn't that mean they're amazing?"
"You're right."
"That means we're amazing!"
Kinda funny how she switches from "they" to "we".

Amazing her boobs stayed in place. Mostly.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just checked and Sakura's mom married when she was sixteen and had her son at seventeen so uh... it's kinda funny that CLAMP (an all-female group), did it in a more sus manner.
I don't. Different culture over there, different decade, and generally speaking gender doesn't matter much for who writes stuff like that. And sus things like questionable consent is more common in literature aimed at women than at men.

I thought that was just shading.
That's how they hide it from the censors. I remember To Love-Ru running wild with that.

Dex-chan lover
I was certain the top was going to slip down after the fall for some bare squishage. Not that we'd see anything but he certainly would have.

Dex-chan lover
@Tomoshibi @SquigglesJP I'm a little late but I offer these corrections to you to make the English sound more natural. I hope this helps you with future translations.

Page 1: "I've longed distance myself from it" -> "I've long distanced myself from it."
Page 4: "We've a few cakes left" this is ok if you're going for British English but if you're going for American English then "We have a few cakes left" is correct
Page 5: "It'll go to the trash" -> "It'll go in the trash" or "It'll get thrown away." The second one sounds more natural to me.
Page 6: "Please startle me like that~!" -> "please don't startle me like that~!"
Page 7: "Yesterday I had to work here too" -> "I had to work here yesterday too."
Page 8: "She looks happy too so" -> "She looked happy too so"
Page 9: "I got to give it back to them tomorrow!" -> "I have to give it back to them tomorrow!"
Page 10: "It must be hard finishing such a huge cake right!" -> "It must be hard finishing such a huge cake, right?" or "It'll be hard to finish
such a huge cake, right?"
Page 11: "allow customers to bring in outside food too huh~" -> "allow customers to bring in outside food too, huh?"
"Eeh~ it's bad if I dirty it, right?" -> "Eeh~ it'll be bad if I dirty it, right?" or "Eeh~ it'll be bad if I get it dirty, right?"
Page 12: "Kanpai" -> "Cheers!"
"Here I thought this year will end with having work part time~" -> I'm having trouble with this because I don't even know what it's trying to say, I just know it's wrong.
Page 13: "See!" -> "See?!"
Page 18: "I thought my lifespan was reduced..." -> "I think my lifespan's been reduced..."
"Why would you think that!" -> "Why would you think that?!"

Users who are viewing this thread