Kuro Gal-san ga Kuru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, at least the marriage talk should have been a wake up talk but it was just a waste of a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
A strait-laced white-collar man like Kuroda would never date a high school girl, but it doesn't mean that the moment she's out of high school, he couldn't consider it, seeing how they have anyway grown relatively close to each other and there's no ambiguity about Azuki's feelings. Although it's partially an unfair stereotype, but older people (not that he would be old) tend to think young folks easily change their opinions and regret their decisions, so Kuroda would need to be exceedingly certain Azuki is truly serious about the whole thing, before he would take a step forward.

Dex-chan lover
So it's just a random matchmaker hoping to get lucky.

People always think marriage is "years from now," unless they have someone in sight and reach.

Considering what he's wearing, that shouldn't be that cold. Suits are reasonably warm.

Not lying to yourself is a good way to live.

He has someone he's interested in. And he is lying to himself. Consciously or not.

Oh come on, at least the marriage talk should have been a wake up talk but it was just a waste of a chapter.
For how much space it took, it was a bit of a wake up for him. Made him think about relationships a bit more seriously.

A strait-laced white-collar man like Kuroda would never date a high school girl, but it doesn't mean that the moment she's out of high school, he couldn't consider it, seeing how they have anyway grown relatively close to each other and there's no ambiguity about Azuki's feelings.
The biggest problem, generally, for people of different ages is that they're at different stages in their lives. Sometimes it works out, but often it doesn't. If they don't want the same thing, there are going to be problems. In this case, she's good at going with the flow but not too flighty in her stronger opinions, while he's a bit stiff but open to some change, so it chances are fairly good.

Dex-chan lover
why would the company "meddling" with their employee love live?
is the company born and raise MC ?
they know that MC is single, but what make it their business that they can easily push their agenda to their employee personal life?

* i know is not mandatory the boss not pushing it to the MC, but is it the Japanase work culture that i missing?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I forget, what year of high school is she in? If it's almost Christmas they basically only have a half a year or so left to wait. Hell, dude can even give her a "yes" by saying he'll give her his answer at graduation.

Dex-chan lover
why would the company "meddling" with their employee love live?
is the company born and raise MC ?
they know that MC is single, but what make it their business that they can easily push their agenda to their employee personal life?

* i know is not mandatory the boss not pushing it to the MC, but is it the Japanase work culture that i missing?
From the way it was introduced, it wasn't even particularly related to the company. The boss just had a friend looking for a partner for their daughter, and offered to introduce someone he knew who might be a good partner.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I thought we were going to see what the girl looked like but Tamagoro sensei decided not to & just wanted to bait us. Whelp at least there is something budding inside him. Thanks for the translations.
If she in the 21st century needs the help of an omiai, she's probably not a Yamato nadeshiko. Maybe it's Lena the Hyena

Users who are viewing this thread