Kuro Gal-san ga Kuru!

So that's why he's not doing hentai anymore...? 😭😭😭😭😭

@xXPenisXx
Who's Miyuki?

Also, for those that have read this guy's hentai: is he a vanilla author, or is he more of the more debauched sort (NTR, swinging, mmf...)? Just so I can have an idea of what to expect of this manga.

Edit: Nevermind. Just realized who, exactly, this author is. He's THE Tamagoro.

@lovolo
Yeah, that's about how I'd describe it. He's still kinda wholesome about it, though. Well, light-hearted would be a more apt description. Like, I don't recall him ever writing rape or NTR, though it's been a long time, so I might be mistaken. Of course, he's no Methonium, the vanilla goddess (or at least I heard that Methonium's a she).

Fed-Kun's army
@dummyaccount12345 Yeah I've read almost all of his shit nothing gets too dark. Most of it is just prostitution or compensated dating. I think he had like 1 Fairy Tail doujin where Lucy Heartfilia got gangbanged and then got hooked on sex but that's about it. All of it is more funny than dark.

I miss Tamagoro-sensei. I'm a big fan. I've been following him on Twitter for a long time but it's been months since he last posted any artworks. The last one was on Feb when he was promoting this manga. Then that's it. Not sure if he's on hiatus or maybe he got a new job which prohibits him on posting any art or something. I hope he'll get back soon and maybe make a new H-story or at least continue this manga.

Group Leader
Oh dude. When I firstly saw the cover I knew this artstyle told me something, but now I'm 100% sure. Tamagoro isn't only doing hentai works ?

Users who are viewing this thread