Kuro no Maou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Thug life he was in a ship then somewhere in a forest with broken box.

Finally, almost given up all hope.Also they should be a tag for revenge. Nothing better then mc's destroying those that wronged them.

Double-page supporter
By the way did you all see that modern church warship with radar and all post ww2 near the medieval merchant ship.

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov
I did and it felt really out of place. Maybe they're not only summoning people to act as their combat slaves and just got lucky with a bunch of engineers or something?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf i just realized there's a freakin destroyer in the background. Such huge leap from a sail frigate ship into a diesel(?) Battleship

@depzdai remember what Buddha said: “If you propose to speak, always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind?”

Double-page supporter
Kurono: But this black magic is quite advanced technology.

Me: Wut?

Dex-chan lover
@Bolshack Is it true? Yes. Is it necessary? It absolutely is except I'm a fem, too bad I'm not one. Is it kind? I am complimenting her.
You, remember your Buddha's words when mentioning me.

Double-page supporter
@Bolshack A world of truth, necessity, and kindness is a soulless one, devoid of nuance and as a result the spice of individuality, so I'll take the bad with the good, thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
Run kurono you can escape her right now ruuuun like the wind and don't look back to that pixie don't get distracted by her pussy

Users who are viewing this thread