Kuro no Maou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Wow. The novel translation has Lily's "grownup" transformation at middle schooler, NOT late teens/early 20s. Her lack of sexual maturity seems to form a decent part of her character. "Ageing" up her true form will change the relationship dynamics quite a bit from the WN. (I guess she was aged up in the LN??? Though the V2 cover seems to have Lily more 13-14 than 18-22)

Dex-chan lover
@AthalosJ
Thanks! but MC and main main chick is fine right? Even when losing? No NTR or any of that shit? timeskip/timegap/time apart etc ?

Dex-chan lover
@AthalosJ I don't really care who dies so long as it isn't Lily. The little magic girl would have to written pretty well for me to give a shit about her life

Dex-chan lover
I would have thought deathflags too if she weren't an orbital laser.

Dex-chan lover
Lamia flicks her tongue...dammit, another new fetish! I hate manga!!!

Double-page supporter
As a person who are following this novel from the start, I hate it when they visualized these side characters. My kokoro is not yet prepared.

Screw all the beating around the Bush questions someone spoil me DOES LILY DIE OR GET NTR'D idc if anyone else dies but her.

@Tsukasa_iLy
No. (Novel reader here) Lily will not, and probably cannot, die. She's probably one of the most OP character at this point in the manga.

Aggregator gang
@GruntZone360
No there is of course no NTR becauseevery girl that enters his harem is going to be a full blown yandere that wants to get in his pants(especially the first two girls(they pretty join forces later on to try to drive away every other girl that comes to like him- though they are pretty reluctant to team up at first) all the while the MC will just be dense and oblivious to all of it, the only thing that this story really has a lot of is tragedy, heart-breaking moments, yandere moments and tons of point of view changes though the MC still stays as the main point of view obviously.

@Liquidxlax
Be at ease because no one that is in the MC immediate circle(basically harem) will die(though they are going to be beat up pretty bad) which includes Lily though currently she's actually more powerful than Kurono.

Users who are viewing this thread