Kuro no Maou - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - -Alsace Defense Line- 1

Dex-chan lover
Clearly they made a tactical mistake by not blaring Sabaton as loudly as possible...

That sounds like something out of Warhammer Fantasy I'm not gonna lie. @Boartank

I added some Heroine spoilers in the main Comment section you guys can checked it if you want

Dex-chan lover
OK so, we got a skellington black mage with a magical gatling gun and an elf with a sniper rifle fighting The Empire from Warhammer.

YES.

Also, shoulda electrocuted the moat/river they just made. Did no one have thunder magic or something?

Dex-chan lover
No, seriously, do they not do sieges in this alt-world?

Marching up to a wall is stupid

Dex-chan lover
@aister Siege is concurrent with the invention of castles and fortified towns, exactly like the one they marched up to.

The concept of a bottleneck, like that bridge *is even older than that*.

They're dressed up like goddamn Medieval Knights Templar Aister. It'd be great if authors at least pretended to know anything about tactics of those times, like, at all.

I get "Machine Guns aren't invented yet", I don't get "We just marched out here without an apparent supply train and thought we'd be done by lunch time with this atrocity."

Dex-chan lover
@Kaitensatsuma to be fair, they really did underestimate the defense and thought they could just brute force it.

and my comment refers to how most of the "sieges" portrayed in movies and most medias is just one side charged, probably with catapults, trebuchets, even putting ladders up on the wall and climb on it, firing fire arrows for apparently no reasons,... actual sieges that takes months is non-existent in movies.

Double-page supporter
I never thought I'd see a skeleton in a cloak using a machine gun to kill holy knights, but I'm glad I did.

Users who are viewing this thread