Kuro no Maou - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Alsace Defense Line 6

Dex-chan lover
Now how in the world are they supposed to escape this?
We would need some bullshit power-boost to escape this, thats what we need.

Dex-chan lover
The demon continent ís super weak. Invaders who have to bring all of their troops and supplies from across the sea are totally overpowering the locals in pretty much everything. It's like the conquest of Americas by Europeans.

Group Leader
@Kaarme
That's not true. The first time they were BTFO hard. The second time they brought an apostle and barely won.
But those are just remote villages, you won't find many powerful individuals there

Dex-chan lover
mmmm so this part is different between the ln and the wn. (or I remembered it wrong?)

Dex-chan lover
Now his past caught up to him.

Burn that facility down, we saw how it makes 'dead' soldiers.

Dex-chan lover
@DIYTranslations Weakness comes in many kinds. Lack of unity is one of those kinds. Like the small detachment of assorted folks had to hold that town for so long, with no reinforcements. Instead the enemy had the freedom to even send troops behind their back. No matter how kind of losses the enemy suffered, they always had more men to send into the meat grinder, whereas Kurono more or less had to count every person he had as a crucial one. There seems to be no grand army waiting for the invaders.

@vannn Yeah. Somehow I doubt that's going to play a role here, though. If I had to guess, the invaders are more susceptible to diseases than the heterogeneous locals.

Dex-chan lover
i always hate OP MC
but man this time MC needs to be OP
i feel like these past chapter he only good on his ability to defense but not on offense side

Dex-chan lover
@00nowhereman if i remember right so far in the webnovel
he start to get more powerful with the support of the first demon king that give him some of his power if i remember right kinda irony since the first demon king was like him being like by a harem full of yandere

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter, my anger meter rises and rises to these holy knights folks and their inhumane experiments....

Fed-Kun's army
Always looking forward for more chapters from this, thanks for the translation!
Keep up the great work~

Users who are viewing this thread