Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 16 Ch. 113 - Confession IV

Can't wait for them to use the power of friendship to completely forgive her for trying to kill him...
"trying"
No she did kill him, he was dead
But no consequences thanks to the author bullshit ex machina so now we can make it as if nothing happened and as if she didn't try anything even after because everyone is nice in a nice story...

Dex-chan lover
I dunno MC doesn't have much of a hard time killing off enemies but at the same time he has let some deceived ones live. I don't think she has been tricked but I do think our demon girl's twin was. So my money will have to be on killing the yan and saving the twin.

Dex-chan lover
"trying"
But no consequences thanks to the author bullshit ex machina so now we can make it as if nothing happened and as if she didn't try anything even after because everyone is nice in a nice story...
Yes, "trying." He used his power of the reincarnation God and she failed to kill him despite taking his head. If she succeeded, he would be dead. He didn't die the nanosecond she cut his head off. The skill activates before death occurs; the activation requirement says "near-death situation." So no, he didn't die.

Anyway, agree with the rest, real tired of the overdone power of friendship bullshit asspull used to save poorly written characters from facing the consequences of their actions. It made no sense either because after she realized she "killed" the prince she was looking for all along, and despite him surviving, she still wants to "kill" him again anyway because now she's suddenly a Yandere who doesn't know how to express love, because of course she is. How else is the dramatic fight supposed to continue if she has a reason not to continue fighting?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

Which excite you the most?
• The battle of two demon sister
• MC battle end with him offer his neck
The sister's battle to be honest. I want to see Sera's sis background and why she punishes the "sin's of her family"

I will give you my neck sound lewd, I like it.. brrr 🤣
Well, he didn't say if it was the upper or lower head neck :^)

Dex-chan lover
"trying"
On one hand, it is technically deus ex machina since Melfina is directly responsible. On the other, it's not Deux Ex Machina, because it was set up an arc or two ago. Actual Deus Ex Machina comes from nowhere, with no set up.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, "trying." He used his power of the reincarnation God and she failed to kill him despite taking his head. If she succeeded, he would be dead. He didn't die the nanosecond she cut his head off. The skill activates before death occurs; the activation requirement says "near-death situation." So no, he didn't die.

Anyway, agree with the rest, real tired of the overdone power of friendship bullshit asspull used to save poorly written characters from facing the consequences of their actions. It made no sense either because after she realized she "killed" the prince she was looking for all along, and despite him surviving, she still wants to "kill" him again anyway because now she's suddenly a Yandere who doesn't know how to express love, because of course she is. How else is the dramatic fight supposed to continue if she has a reason not to continue fighting?
i mean even if she tried to stop Kelvin would just keep fighting her cause he's a battle junkie and wants to fight strong people. honestly this series is less the power of friendship and more "this person is an amazing fighter so lets let them live so i can keep fighting them". it's more Goku than Natsu.

Dex-chan lover
i mean even if she tried to stop Kelvin would just keep fighting her cause he's a battle junkie and wants to fight strong people. honestly this series is less the power of friendship and more "this person is an amazing fighter so lets let them live so i can keep fighting them". it's more Goku
Lol... you literally just described one of the most classic examples of the power of friendship trope. She, the villain, will realize being alone sucks, and that she was misguided in her motivations all along. Even though she "killed" him, and continues trying to kill him, she'll be forgiven anyway. She then either becomes an "amazing fighter" (as you put it) that the protag can battle as a rival, or just joins his harem/team, and everyone is totally ok with it. Why? Because power of friendship. I'm sure Sera's sister will get the exact same treatment. Anyway, doesn't really matter, it ain't that deep.

Double-page supporter
it is only me who lost the whole plot of this story? seriously im lost to the character in this story too...

Users who are viewing this thread