Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Black Wind IV

Double-page supporter
Oh yea! It’s a double release! Hopefully we get the next chapter where MC meets the heroes!

Double-page supporter
@AthalosJ Spoiler next chapter

Hero is a justice idiot that impulsive and quickly jumping to conclusion. Then the MC being a battle junkie *ahem* concerned for the hero party try to beat them up*ahem* educate them 1 versus 4.

Dex-chan lover
Man this story while simplistic is just so much damn fun. It feels like it was just getting started even though i had a backlog of 7-8 chapters to read at once.

The kind of story you could binge until you literally lack the strength to go on.

Fed-Kun's army
Its great to see such an unapologetic battle maniac, just fighting for the hell of it

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem
that because of the mc. There isn't a lot of random events he's getting dragged into nor is he being pressed to do things by some authority. It's all just because the mc has something he really likes to do and everything is just him trying to do more of it. Joy can be infectious so it's often fun to watch someone else have a lot of fun.

Dex-chan lover
one does not simply lariat a knight-general with full plate armor. at that point you might as well lariat a telephone pole...

Double-page supporter
Well I can agree that terrible MCs are a plague. I do like this one.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Pretend to be the bad guys to fight the heroes, for funzies. What a madlad!!

Sweep the badguys, Posing as them to fight heroes just for the lulz.

You sir ... Pioneer in Isekai Genre

Users who are viewing this thread