Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Declaration of War II

no, ya look like the most cuckiest beta twink i have ever seen. I could blow on you and break one of your bones. Get some food in ya gah damn body

Yeah, You're pretty.
images

Pretty ugly

Double-page supporter
@suzubelle You sound a little homophobic there. You do realise that being lord of the gays does not make you "not beautiful" and it could even be argued that it would be almost required. You basically said that a gaylord is not beautiful which just shows your own definitions and possible prejudices since there is no version of gaylord without a direct connection to homosexuals. So yeah your comment isn't really saying anything to answer his question except that you personally do not find his appearance beautiful.

Below is something i found on urban dictionary, cuz i thought it was neat and people should see it.

TOP DEFINITION of urban dictionary.
Gay Lord
Perceived to be the 'original' or 'first' homosexual male, if such a being ever existed. The occasional myth that emerges from closed circles entails that the one Gay Lord ruled over homosexuals in early Mesopotamian times as a deity of sorts and if he still lived today, would be able to control every living gay man with a single thought. Some say that the homosexual 'essence' of the Gay Lord was / is the purest of all gays. To this day, it is unknown as to how the Gay Lord actually looked like, although there is much speculation on whether the Gay Lord still lives; locked away in deep slumber. It has also been said that the Gay Lord has no apparent connection with bisexuals or lesbians.
Not that deep bro

Users who are viewing this thread