Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Declaration of War III

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there was some side-story/ half chapter where this guy was introduced that we totally missed.

Fed-Kun's army
... Why do a name reveal on someone you haven't introduced?

Also kinda hope the elves are assholes, it'd just be more fun if they need to save ungrateful uppity pricks.

Dex-chan lover
@buskin They are assholes, they kicked out the MC's Fire Maid as a child for no real reason, just spontaneous combustion, seriously messed up.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna pretty much. Really, when a character has this kind of introduction in an isekai, they will either be a candidate for the harem, or a disposable bad guy to be a lamb for the slaughter so the MC can get the gurl they are threatening for some reason or another.

Double-page supporter
@Siikalahna @Boomburst it’s kinda obvious this guy is a disposable character, I mean he is a Demi-human working for a kingdom who wants his kind virtually extinct. Especially that pervert dude from last chapter he makes perfect bait.

Dex-chan lover
A promotion to S rank and some potential elf gratitude? Better get on that.

Dex-chan lover
wait, its kelvin the 1st isekai MC that gets to Rank-S? like i know a lot of them are powerful enough for that, but i think he's legit the 1st one to actually get to it

Users who are viewing this thread