Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Elf Village IV

Dex-chan lover
Wait where's the page where we see his disfiguration after that punch (come on there's no way he didn't broke a nose or teeth) !? don't tell me we have to wait next chapter

Dex-chan lover
They have to try so hard to make the antagonist seem like more of a scumbag than Kelvin.

let me guess..guy gets punched with enough force to cave his face in and send him flying miles away but he is still 100% alright(lets not even talk about how much stronger the MC is looking at the last time he showed his stats card)....ugh this is why i dropped most of the stuff i read....

Dex-chan lover
Way to overplay your hand, dipshit. Though the only other person his skill would probably work on is
the imouto hero.

I never understand when OP MCs have like 100 different almost instakill skills and they go with punching... Like really?! I know he is a battle junkie... I guess I expected too much by hoping to see some of his OP skills used in actual battle.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad I think another similar antagonist with charm eyes is the male hero from Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

efil should of poked his eyes or kicked his privates after they failed to work on her instead but a punch in the face by MC is just as good

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick That guy isn't even aware of the charm magic though and Makoto isn't an asshole who treats everything like a game and everyone as toys. If Kelvin takes some kind of moral high ground, he's a hypocrite.

Users who are viewing this thread