Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Elf Village IV

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem
I mean i am surprised i haven't read a story with a religious person who brings their religion into the new world.
I remember No Fatigue had a Nazi officer that wanted to believe the propoganda get reincarnated, and he made a supremacist death cult. I think that kinda counts, but there are a few others where the otherworlder just wanted to cash in by spreading Christianity.

Also, for people complaining about the asshole being in one piece still, or having his face unblemished. He paid good points for that face, and probably included the insurance.

Sooooo, It may be a bit extreme.
But I would by hand, tear his eyes out if he tried that to somebody close to me.
Then I would burn them, and force them down his throat.
He only deserves the best dish of Irony~

Dex-chan lover
This is awful. It's just a game to both of them, yet Kelvin still pretends he has the moral high ground. I really don't care who wins this fight. I'm done.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, once again a lazily written obnoxious evil villain... 😒
NEXT !

Dex-chan lover
yeah just kill him. I've read a story where the mc kept the charm eye guy alive and he just charmed even more countless innocents. Yes I dropped that story.

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry but this pervert enemy is an absolute degenerate hentai. He's not beautiful at all but a monster.

Fed-Kun's army
The protagonist hypocritically lecturing the guy who wants to be a protagonist.

I think everyone here would want to do that same punch at the end, 10 points for style!

Users who are viewing this thread