Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Elf Village IX

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least this means that there's a way to break through the effect of his [charm eye]

And I have a feeling that he's gonna be the vegeta of this series.
Kinda mixed feeling about that.

he wanted to be an isekai mc so bad, then he got treated like an isekai mc... mwahahaha

Double-page supporter
030.jpg

Dex-chan lover
welp at least he's suffering.. i doubt he'll die tho.. he's gonna use his body for something..
king still a useless crossdressing lolicon tho..

Fed-Kun's army
he really is a protagonist, of hentai manga with tag "mind control, emotionless sex" included

Fed-Kun's army
The human mind confuses me. How the fuck do people end up in that mindset? You know, the whole "I'm the protagonist! Everyone is inferior!"

It honestly perplexes me. How the hell can someone's ego get that big? He has to rely on his stupid eye-thingy to charm women, do the concept of reflecting and self-examination not exist to these kinds of people?

I need answers. An article, a thesis, I just need something to satisfy my curiosity. I understand being self-centered, but how does it get so bad that you think your some protagonist to some story?

Double-page supporter
I'm disappointed they didn't even chop off his balls.

@IronicWeeabo I can probably guess that he was a born sore loser in his past life, who got bullied by the popular guys at school & he was mocked by the society around him wherever he went, & his family (or the lack thereof) didn't help his situation at all. So he desperately indulged himself in heroic fictional works or RPG games where he could control what he did, so he could be the only protagonist instead. Also, it's likely that his mind was already twisted even before he died & reincarnate & it resulted in him hating humanity. Remember that he traded his original looks etc for the better new one.

that's kinda smart using cursed blades on him the regenerating him to make him stronger

Users who are viewing this thread