Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Mock Battle I

Fed-Kun's army
"Yeah! Me too! I love fighting you too much, so I'll kill you to make sure this is the only time so I never get to fight you again!"

listen here you little shit.

@cannarali - Now we can move on! Except, even if he was, he has a spell by the pervy priest to keep him alive, right?
To be honest, it would be nice if she stomped him out pretty quickly like this; it'd be a good way to show he has a lot more room to grow -- especially since his stats indicate he should win. Like a technique > level type thing. I mean, I know an MC can't die and all, but more and more in recent manga's it's like they're not allowed to lose either.

@NamelessSoldier - Hard to remember that he is a summoner at times. It's rarely the main focus ever since he's been able to summon the Goddess. I'm curious how things will be going forward with the summoning stuff. Then again, we already saw him isekai some ridiculously strong girl (isekaiception?) using his summoning; so I guess anything's possible.

Are you sure abouddat?

Trap Card activate!
PLOT ARMOUR!
gains unusual ability to survive infinite damage and bullshitery from yo b*tch ass!

All of her stats are below his so that means that her technique must be fucking impressive

Users who are viewing this thread