Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - Mock Battle IV

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it at all. He said his heart got pierced and that the lifeward magic got activated, but he still wins?

Dex-chan lover
The whole thing with "New S rankers have a battle to show how powerful they are" seems like a good idea, shame that basically everything about this arc sucks a big Ding Dong Dunguns.
Only good moment was when he went full berserk on her and started the choking.

Dex-chan lover
@IcyD3 Uh... Yeah? I mean, they already said she also pierced her heart together with kelvin, and in the end the one who won was the one whose lifeward magic activated later. If she pierced her heart to reach kelvin, then it's obvious whose was the first one that activated.

@IcyD3

Think about it. Two people standing get stabbed through the heart from the front with a single stab. Which of the two dies first? The one in the front because the blade goes through them first.

Dex-chan lover
As always, very cool fights. The end was a bit lackluster but alls well that ends well. Plus it showed how evenly matched they are and the crazy level they’re on.

Damn kinda wish the MC used her as a shield to protect himself from the impact. You know since she has that magic armor hack skill. It makes more sense then digging a few feet to avoid a meteor impact lol.
I thought he would do that as a better solution and I hoped he would cause she kinda deserved it with her attitude throughout this arc, really don't get what the hell was her deal. I mean they both could have really been dead cause of her antics.
It seems clear she wanted him dead beyond the saving magic. I would have dropped her ass on the floor right after she started talking

Dex-chan lover
So she’s from the enemy nation. Well that explains some of the hostility.

Not sure how this would be like in the novel, but showing unexplainable hostility without some foreshadowing makes it quite confusing. At least now we know that her trying to kill him might have something to do with the enemy nation.

Dex-chan lover
@SSJR2

TBH I expected him to do that, using her as a meatshield while performing a rear naked choke. Would've made more sense to rely on her anti magic shtick than the whole, yeah you stabbed us both through the heart, but I used my scythe skill to dig below the incoming meteor nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
He should have just thrown her at the meteor and her ability would activate.

@Mangareader lol exactly it would have made more sense. To avoid a meteor impact by just digging a few feet deep makes no sense lol.

Supporter
@SSJR2 she needs to be conscious to activate it doesn't she? Looks like she knocked herself out cold when she stabbed them both. He dug more than a few feet, you can see the freaking canyon he made below the crater left by the meteor. Also, she seriously tried to kill him. What a bitch. Does she not know she's playing with the goddess's own toy?

Users who are viewing this thread