Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 65 - Demon Lord Subjugation Alliance II

Dex-chan lover
Rozalia looks hot in the maid-uniform! I see why Kelvin wanted to make a contract!

Three chapter ,I almost missed three chapters because the manga didn`t appear in my fallows list, bruh.

Aggregator gang
@BananowyJE In the light novel
Sera tells Kelvin to "take her" and he does not waffle. There are some hijinks with a barrier the demon lord put over his daughter but she initiates and they go all the way. Efil is totally accepting of it but initially Kelvin feels guilty about cheating on her but no one seems to have any problem with it. The harem aspect just isn't that important to the story so I'm not surprised they just imply a relationship to keep the battle junkie vibe of the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Is that the bat shit crazy priestess that loves the smell of the goddess.
I think I remember her sniffing the hell out of our mc

Dex-chan lover
I love how stupid and honest Azgrad is xDDD

Oh, shit, the priestess. Mel is fucked.

Fulbar is a girl the moment i saw how she shout and acting also that line "treating me like a little girl.",how can you guys didnt notice that

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how anyone could confuse Fulbar for a guy. But I'll give you guys a little trick for noticing women in this series - the female characters always have prominent, pointy eyelashes while the men never have eyelashes. You can't see them in every panel, and sometimes the angle of the face causes them to be hard to distinguish from the eyebrows, so you have to look at every panel to notice.

Ah shit, here goes the bat shit crazy pervert priestess. better hide mel.

This guy probably said he prefers her dragon form because dragons are strong. The ultimate musclebrain. I can't breathe.

Users who are viewing this thread